Meet the requirement below before submit your paper.
- Abstract and Full-Paper must be written in English.
- The manuscript (full paper) can be submitted only after their abstract is accepted.
- The whole submission process is done fully online (NOT by email) to guarantee smooth administration. Send abstract and full-paper only through here.
- To submit an abstract, authors must create an account first. Then they can submit their abstracts by logging in to their account.
- Author Manual can be downloaded here.
- Submitted paper will do through double blind peer-reviews process.
- DOWNLOAD PAPER TEMPLATE
- If you have any question don’t hesitate to contact us.
GUIDELINE FOR ORAL PRESENTATIONS
- All oral presenters MUST register for the conference and pay the registration fee BEFORE the conference. Follow the instructions and payment procedures at the Conference website: http://ichd.upnvj.ac.id/registration/
- An LCD projector shall be made available to facilitate your presentation. Computers available for presentations will be Windows PC computers with Windows 7 operating system, and Microsoft Office 2010 software. Presenters will not be allowed to use their own laptop computers. Apple computers will not be available. All presentations must be compatible with this setup. Template can be download at http://ichd.upnvj.ac.id/registration/
- Prepare your presentation as a single Microsoft PowerPoint file in standard PowerPoint file
- In whichever format you intend to present, it is suggested you use sufficiently large fonts and clearly legible typefaces to enable participants to read the presentation. Do not cram too much information into each slide. Do not cram too much information into each slide.
- Please note that the official language of the conference shall be English.
- Unless otherwise specifically mentioned, your presentation has been allocated (7 + 2) minutes. The “+2” minutes indicated is meant for discussion of your paper. The chairperson will ask for questions from the audience and select audience members with questions. You are advised to adhere strictly to the time allocated to avoid disrupting the scientific programme.
- The oral presentation session will be held during the conference at 13.00-16.00. Kindly check the exact time of your presentation on the conference website: http://ichd.upnvj.ac.id/schedule/
- For any enquiries, please email: email@example.com
GUIDELINE FOR POSTER PRESENTATIONS
- All poster presenters MUST register for the conference and pay the required fees BEFORE the conference. Follow the instructions and payment procedures at the Conference website: http://ichd.upnvj.ac.id/registration/
- All posters shall be mounted on exhibition boards in a designated area in Hotel Mercure. Please check the conference website for the exact poster exhibition area/room.
- All posters shall be displayed throughout the day Conference. Please make sure you set up your poster before 8.00am and have it removed by 5.00pm.
- Abstracts received for poster presentation have been grouped into various categories, depending on their area of focus. You will be informed of the category that your poster has been assigned through an announcement on the conference website. NO INDIVIDUAL EMAIL NOTIFICATION SHALL BE SENT TO YOU. You are required to display your poster in the area assigned for the category of your poster.
- Presenters are expected to be in attendance next to their posters at the times indicated in the programme book to discuss their posters and for interaction with the other participants.
- Posters prepared for presentation must be of a standard size of A0, portrait. Each poster must include the following information: Title of paper, name of author (s), affiliation, introduction, methodology, results and discussion and conclusions. Template can be download at http://ichd.upnvj.ac.id/registration/
- Place a photograph of the presenting author, measuring about 7 x 10 cm at the top right-hand corner.
- The organizers shall provide some tapes for your poster. Do not use any other tapes for mounting. Check with the secretariat staff on duty if in doubt. It is always better to avoid preparing posters that are too heavy for mounting.
- The poster presentation session will be held during the conference at 12.00-13.00. Kindly check the exact time on the conference website: http://ichd.upnvj.ac.id/schedule/
For any enquiries, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org